FTR - Full Thai Rules
KGP - Kickboxing Rules
- All western style boxing techniques.
- Spinning back fist.
- All eastern and western kickboxing techniques with use of foot and knee.
- Kicking inside outside leg kicks.
- Grabbing neck with one hand grapple and throwing knee to body or head is allowed, but must release as knee is thrown. Cannot grapple and hold.
- When fighter attempts to throw body kick, opponent can counter by grabbing leg. Must release on impact when coming through with punch to head or body.
- Flying knees.